We know driver safety is your top priority, but collisions can still happen. When they do, you want to minimize downtime, closely manage costs and quality of repairs, and get your truck back on the road working for your business. Our truck fleet collision management team is here to help with emergency assistance and all collision-related needs such as vehicle towing, paperwork and data capture, repairs, interim rental, subrogation and more.
Truck collision management that gets drivers back on the road
Truck collision management can be a complicated process, but we make it simple. We’ll take care of all the details from start to finish – including managing documentation, repair shop assignments and approvals, and providing subrogation services if needed. The entire process is tracked online so you have insight into each step along the way.
We’re here for your drivers and local managers whenever they might need us. When your driver calls us after a collision, our dedicated support team moves into action, handling all collision-related needs such as emergency assistance, vehicle towing, data capture, repair assistance and interim rental. It’s fast, reliable service when your drivers need it most.
Manage truck fleet repairs and costs with confidence
Our client-aligned ASE- and ICAR-trained certified collision adjusters review, negotiate and make recommendations on vehicle repairs to ensure your vehicles are getting the right repairs at the best price.
We offer a full truck fleet repair management service. We will::
- Coordinate receipt of documentation and photos
- Follow up on critical repair-cycle events to minimize vehicle downtime
- Communicate with the driver or local manager for key appointments and repair timeline status
- Provide warranty coverage and free storage through our specialized truck repair network
- Utilize specialty shops for upfit equipment through our pre-vetted network
Our network of suppliers is the best in the business. To keep it that way, we inspect our suppliers’ repair facilities, audit repairs in process and review their business operations to ensure they consistently provide our clients with the best service and price.
We lead the industry in recovering funds on our clients’ behalf. Our subrogation team pursues maximum recovery according to state and provincial laws – including loss of use, loss of productivity and diminished value of the vehicle.
In client savings in 2018
Average savings per claim
Certified licensed appraisers
Review every estimate
Recovered from subrogation in North America in 2018
The Element advantage
- 24/7 assistance helps drivers when they need it most while minimizing the cost and complexity of fleet collisions
- Knowledgeable representatives answer driver calls and take FNOL
- Full cycle-offering from collision reporting, repair transaction and cycle management, to claims recovery and subrogation
- Network shops with experience repairing vehicles at negotiated rates
- Online, real-time claim information and collision reporting to help you analyze and manage risk