We know driver safety is your top priority, but accidents can still happen. When they do, you want to minimize downtime, closely manage costs and quality of repairs, and get your truck back on the road working for your business. Our accident management team is here to help with emergency assistance and all accident-related needs such as vehicle towing, paperwork and data capture, repairs, interim rental, subrogation and more.
Save money, get drivers back on the road and experience full visibility into the repair process
Getting a truck properly repaired can be a complicated process, but we make it simple. We’ll take care of all the details from start to finish – including managing documentation, repair shop assignments and approvals, and providing subrogation services if needed. The entire process is tracked online so you have insight into each step along the way.
Driver assistance 24/7
We’re here for your drivers whenever they might need us. When your driver calls us after an accident, our dedicated support team moves into action, handling all accident-related needs such as emergency assistance, vehicle towing, data capture, repair assistance and interim rental. It’s fast, reliable service when your drivers need it most.
Manage repairs and costs with confidence
Our customer-aligned ASE- and ICAR-trained certified collision adjusters review, negotiate and make recommendations on vehicle repairs to ensure your vehicles are getting the right repairs at the best price.
We manage truck repairs from start to finish, meaning we:
- Coordinate receipt of documentation and photos
- Follow up on critical repair-cycle events to minimize vehicle downtime
- Communicate with the driver for key appointments and repair timeline status
- Provide warranty coverage and free storage through our specialized truck repair network
- Utilize specialty shops for upfit equipment through our pre-vetted network
Our network of suppliers is the best in the business. To keep it that way, we inspect our suppliers’ repair facilities, audit repairs in process and review their business operations to ensure they consistently provide our customers with the best service and price.
We lead the industry in recovering funds on our customer’s behalf. Our subrogation team pursues maximum recovery according to state and provincial laws – including loss of use, loss of productivity and diminished value of the vehicle.
Average years of certified adjuster experience in the automotive repair industry
Total network and negotiated savings achieved across customer base in 2015
Average vehicle downtime per accident
Recovered from subrogation in North America in 2015
The Element advantage
- Dedicated accident consultant focused on your fleet
- Knowledge of industry enhances results
- Drivers helped by caring, award-winning staff
- Network shops with experience repairing vehicles at negotiated rates
- Online, real-time claim information and accident reporting to help you analyze and manage risk