At Element Fleet Management, employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. With an average length of service of over 10 years, Element employees have tremendous knowledge about the company, our products and services, the industry and much more. With a culture that fosters innovation, we encourage employees to come to the table with ideas that will continue to revolutionize fleet management.
Our people are our competitive advantage, and the Element team becomes stronger as we hire talented individuals with unique experiences and perspectives, creativity, a process-improvement mindset and passion for customer service excellence. We are committed to the success of our employees and to fostering a culture of empowerment, decision-making and accountability.
Why do people join and stay at Element? Here are just a few reasons:
- Accessible leaders who take personal interest in employees and their Element experience
- A collaborative work environment, valued relationships and next-generation tools and technology driving best-in-class customer service
- Our committment to employee engagement, including surveys and action plans to address gaps and continually improve
- Open communication from Senior Leadership, from informal interactions to regular Town Hall Meetings and Fireside Chats
- A culture and various programs that support work/life balance, including flexible schedules and telecommuting in some positions
- Opportunities for job-related skill and professional development in support of our commitment to promote from within
- Employee Networks that celebrate diversity and bring together individuals with common interests, building a sense of community and positively impacting the business
- We believe in giving back to the community and encourage social responsibility through Element CAREs day, charitable contributions and other events
- A global focus, including operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, and the Element-Arval Global Alliance, which is the longest standing global strategic alliance in the industry