FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPARKS, Md., December 10, 2015 – Element Financial Corporation today announced new US commercial sales leaders for its Fleet Management business, bringing together employees from the recent acquisition of GE's U.S. Fleet Services business and Element's existing fleet management sales team.
"The new Element fleet management team in the US has drawn together recognized leaders from across this industry" said Jon Parker, chief commercial officer for Fleet Management in North America. "In building out this team, we have focused on meeting the needs of customers of all sizes and have added capabilities to support our resources in truck services and material handling equipment."
The Element fleet management commercial leadership team includes:
- Ken Johnson – managing director, Fleet Management Solutions
- Mike Quimby - general manager, Truck and Material Handling Equipment
- Quimby leads the sales team focused on the truck and material handling market.
- Rob Kooken, managing director, Truck Excellence, Kooken's team provides dedicated field engineering resources for truck clients.
- Brad Burgess – managing director, Northeast Region
- John Cyphers – managing director, Mid-Market East Region
- Eric Stanley - managing director, Southeast Region
- Tom Peterson - managing director, Midwest Region
- Jim Ludovico – managing director, West Region.
- Jeff Iverson – managing director, Mid-Market Midwest Region as well as Rental and OEM programs
About Element Financial Corporation
With total assets of approximately $23 billion, Element Financial Corporation is one of North America's leading fleet management and equipment finance companies. Element operates across North America in four verticals of the equipment finance market – Fleet Management, Rail Finance, Commercial & Vendor Finance, and Aviation Finance.