We're preparing for the upcoming NAFA 2016 Institute and Expo in Austin, Texas next week (April 18-22) and we hope to see you there! At NAFA 2016, we'll focus on enabling fleet managers to achieve an advantage today and confidently take on future challenges.
Mike Camnetar, strategic customer manager at Element, will lead sessions of NAFA's CAFM® Boot Camp, providing a valuable opportunity for those enrolled in the Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM®) and Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS) programs to become well-rounded and highly knowledgeable fleet professionals.
Attend these educational sessions and visit our booth (#741) to partner with our experts at the Expo!
Heidi DiAngelo, Manager, Global Alliance
Monday 4/18: "International Fleet Academy" 1:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 4/19: “Alternative Mobility: Lessons from Europe” 10:30 a.m. – Noon
Jim Ludovico, Managing Director, West Region
- Tuesday 4/19: "Negligent Entrustment: Why Don't You Know" 10:30 a.m.– Noon
James Thompson, Manager, Strategic Consulting
Tuesday 4/19: "Fleet 2025 – Strategic Fleet Planning" 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Mark A. Smith, Vice President, Customer Experience
- Tuesday 4/19: "Safety and the Generational Gap" 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 4/20: "Making Meetings and Presentations Matter" 4:15 – 5:15 p.m.
Ken Johnson, Managing Director, Fleet Partnership Solutions
- Tuesday 4/19: "Change Management: Accelerating Change" 3:45 – 5:00 p.m.
Michele Cunningham, Senior Vice President, Products and Services
Nav Swamy, Treasurer
Bob Sandler, Senior Vice President, Strategic Consulting
- Tuesday 4/19: "What You Need to Know about Fleet Cost and Economic Trends" 3:45 – 5:00 p.m.
Doug Peters, Leader, Advanced Analytics Products
- Wednesday 4/20: "How Predictive Analytics is Impacting Fleet Management" 4:15 – 5:15 p.m.
Rob Kooken, Managing Director, Truck Excellence
Mark Stumne, Manager, Truck Excellence
- Thursday 4/21: "Upfitting Best Practices 101" 3:45 – 5:15 p.m.
Visit Element in Booth # 741
Stop by our booth on Wednesday and Thursday and meet with our Strategic Consulting group who focus on identifying hard-dollar savings and improving driver and vehicle productivity.
We look forward to seeing you there, and if you're on Twitter, be sure to follow @ElementFleet for our tweets (#NAFA2016) from the conference and show floor!