When you come to work for Element, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits program designed to attract and retain the greatest employees.
Comprehensive benefits programs and a culture of wellness
At Element Fleet Management, people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of employees and their families and fostering a culture of wellness. Ancillary benefits and amenities, including paid time off programs and fitness centers in our Sparks, MD and Eden Prairie, MN offices also help to make Element Fleet Management a great place to work!
Benefits programs in the U.S. include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Company-provided core benefits for full-time employees including Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and our Employee Assistance Program
- Activate! Element’s Wellness Program promotes the physical, emotional and financial well-being of employees and provides resources to help employees improve their health
- A 401(k) Plan that provides the opportunity for enrollment immediately upon hire and a generous company match after one year of employment, with immediate vesting
- Paid Time Off programs including vacation, sick leave, and holidays provide employees the opportunity to relax, re-energize and pursue personal interests