At Element Fleet Management, employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. With an average length of service of over 10 years, Element employees have tremendous knowledge about the company, our products and services, the industry and much more. Our culture promotes innovation, and we encourage employees to come to the table with ideas that will continue to revolutionize fleet management.
Our people are our competitive advantage, and the Element team becomes stronger as we hire talented individuals with unique experiences and perspectives, creativity, a process-improvement mindset and passion for customer service excellence. We are committed to the success of our employees and to fostering a culture of empowerment, decision-making and accountability.
Why do people join and stay with Element? Here are just a few reasons:
- Accessible leaders who take personal interest in employees and their Element experience
- A collaborative work environment and valued relationships
- Next-generation technology and tools that enable best-in-class customer service and enhance productivity
- Our commitment to employee engagement, including surveys and action plans to address gaps and continually improve
- Open communication from Senior Leadership, from informal interactions to regular Town Hall Meetings and Fireside Chats
- A culture and programs supporting work/life balance, including flexible schedules and telecommuting in some positions
- Opportunities for job-related skill and professional development in support of our commitment to promote from within
- Employee Networks that celebrate diversity, bring together individuals with common interests and positively impact the business
- We give back to the community and encourage social responsibility through Element CAREs day, charitable contributions and other volunteer events
- A global focus with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, and a long standing strategic global alliance with Arval in Europe