Element’s 2022 year-end highlights
December 01, 2022
As we look back on 2022, Element Fleet Management’s deep expertise and leadership is demonstrated by significant milestones, improvements and achievements, each of which helps us deliver on the things that matter most to our clients.
We’re celebrating some of our year-end highlights and finishing the year strong.
Unparalleled fleet optimization guidance
Element recently reported another record quarter, demonstrating the resilience of our business in 2022, despite headwinds of geopolitical factors, supply chain issues and high inflation rates.
- Expertise to drive our clients’ fleet strategies
This year’s inauguration of Trends brought to you by Element provides insights and recommendations, driving informed fleet decisions and improvements for our clients. Read the latest quarterly market report and follow #TrendsbyElementFleet for monthly fleet trends updates on our social media channels.
- Leadership at industry events
We showed up energized for the 2022 fleet industry events season to share our leadership and insights at 17 events and had the pleasure of reconnecting with our networks in person.
- Our people are our greatest asset and differentiator
Element employees are committed to delivering consistent, superior experiences every day. We’re proud of all our employees and happy to share the recognition some received this year:
- Lisa Prestidge, Remarketing Lead – recognized as one of Canada’s leading women in this year’s Women & Automotive: Profiles in Leadership program organized by the Cherokee Media Group.
- Paul Seger, Director of Asset Management – inducted into the National Auto Auction Association’s (NAAA) Hall of Fame. As the first fleet management leader to receive the NAAA honor since the award began, this achievement is a testament to Paul’s 40-year remarketing and fleet industry career.
- Michael Barrett, VP, Investor Relations (IR) & Investments – named a finalist in the Best Investor Relations Officer small to mid-cap category IR Magazine Awards – Canada 2022.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Element's ESG strategy reflects our commitment to sustainability and leading with transparency and integrity. This year, we joined the United Nations Global Compact which represents a company-wide commitment to take actions that advance societal goals on human rights, labor, the environment and anti-corruption, published our second annual ESG Report and made steady advancements of our ESG priorities.
We introduced Arc by Element™, our new end-to-end electric vehicle (EV) fleet offering created to help clients navigate the complexity of the fleet electrification journey. From design and pilot planning to full program deployment, Element experts can guide clients through a smooth transition from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles to EVs.
Element reinforced our commitment to corporate sustainability through memberships in the Corporate Electric Vehicle Alliance led by Ceres and Accelerate, an alliance of leaders in Canada driving progress on the country’s zero emissions vehicles (ZEV) value chain.
- Supplier diversity
Our supplier diversity program helps our clients drive real change in their businesses, partnerships and communities. Element’s unmatched database and reporting system, vast diverse supplier network and diverse supplier prioritization tool goes beyond checking a box to help clients achieve their goals.
For the third consecutive year, we received the Leadership Award for Diversity Recognition from Johnson Controls, a global leader and champion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Driving value for our clients
Year-to-date, Element identified $1.1 billion of cost-saving opportunities. By delivering a consistent, superior client experience, we realized a double-digit increase in client loyalty year-over-year.
Purpose-built, enhanced products, services and technologies
We’re continuously improving our fleet offerings and tailoring solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs. In 2022, highlights include:
- Xcelerate Intelligence™ is Element’s new data visualization tool provides on-demand, configurable insights to realize fleet objectives while eliminating the hassle of manual report management.
- Base Connectivity delivers core OEM-connectivity data that can improve decision-making and automation, enabling actionable insights on utilization, replacement cycles, preventive maintenance and more.
- Fuel EKG™ is our new artificial intelligence-powered solution that pairs with connected vehicle data and allows clients to monitor exceptions and prevent fuel fraud.
- Pre-delivery reporting allows clients to view the location of fleet vehicles from the time they leave the factory or upfitter, providing automated status updates to help keep track of assets.
- Client garage management optimizes the overall operation of fleet-owned garages from managing maintenance schedules, minimizing downtime, maintaining accurate inventory and more.
We have you covered across the globe
When it comes to managing an international fleet, our global fleet consultants deliver measurable results for our clients by providing guidance to achieve and exceed unique fleet needs while keeping their fleets ahead of ever-changing fleet trends.
Element’s team in Mexico reached a significant milestone of 100,000 vehicles under management this year, continuing as the market leader for leasing companies in the country. Additionally, we added over 70 new clients to our Mexico portfolio, powered by the strength of our robust products and services offerings. Year to date, Element Mexico’s commitment to delivering value resulted in an identified $1.7M MXN in cost-saving opportunities for our clients.
The Electric Vehicle Council of Australia is the national body representing the electric vehicle industry and believes Australia can be an electric vehicle powerhouse. Our team at Custom Fleet is among a group of organizations recognized as a champion toward achieving the objectives of the Australian Government’s National Electric Vehicle Strategy.
Element-Arval Global Alliance
As the worldwide leader in fleet management, the Element-Arval Global Alliance has dedicated more than 25 years to creating a path for your fleet, no matter what the challenge or opportunity. Learn more about how you can unlock best-in-class service and global fleet expertise with our alliance in 53 countries.
That’s a wrap on 2022
We’re grateful for the accomplishments of the year and the partnerships we’ve nurtured and forged. To start the new year with confidence, contact Element Fleet Management for expert fleet guidance in achieving your fleet objectives.
Never miss an update
Subscribe for more news and thought leadership from Element.