In 2021, we built new partnerships, nurtured existing ones, and made improvements and commitments to the things that matter for our clients. As we wrap up the year, we’re celebrating these exciting milestones.
Check out some of Element’s biggest and brightest highlights of the year, each of which strengthens our commitment to delivering consistent, superior client experiences.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report
We published our inaugural ESG Report which outlines our commitment and strategy with respect to sustainability, electric vehicles, diversity and inclusion, driver safety and corporate governance. Read the report.
New partnerships supporting fleet electrification
By uniting with industry leaders, our clients gain access to integrated, seamless solutions to strategically electrify their fleets. Read more about these partnerships.
- Element Fleet partners with Qmerit to simplify the transition to electric vehicles through new charging solutions
- Element Fleet Management collaborates with industry leaders ChargePoint and WEX to provide access to nationwide EV charging and simplified billing
- Element Fleet Teams up with Enel X to Provide Smart Electric Vehicle Charging for Fleet Customers to Save Costs
Leading the way in cost-savings opportunities
Year to date, Element identified $1.3 billion in cost-saving opportunities. We are truly the global, leading choice in fleet.
Innovative enhancements for our clients’ success
We strive constantly to deliver new and enhanced products and services for our clients to help keep their fleets operating efficiently. The spotlight this year includes:
- New connectivity solutions: delivering real-time data transformed into actionable intelligence to meet complex fleet and operational needs.
- Advanced Purchase Program: takes the guesswork out of selling U.S. fleet vehicles, guaranteeing vehicle resale values and providing hassle-free settlement.
- XcelerateTM and Xcelerate for DriversTM: continued investments in this technology support client and driver direct access, provide visibility to data and information, and empower optimization of fleet performance.
- New Maintenance platform: by year-end, we will be well on our way to completing supplier onboarding to our new, state-of-the-art technology that electronically integrates with our vast U.S. and Canadian repair shop network.
- Proactive roadside service delay monitoring: a new enhancement from our partner Agero, helps proactively manage potential roadside events and expectations.
Element-Arval global expansion
As the worldwide leader in fleet management, the Element-Arval Global Alliance welcomed SIXT Leasing Baltics, expanding our services and coverage to 53 countries. Learn more.
Leadership and expertise at industry events
We brought our A-game to the 2021 industry events season, attending eight live and nine virtual events. We provided the keynote address at Home Delivery World, delivered expert diversity & inclusion insights at NAFA, and hosted a panel on electrification of government fleets at NIGP Virtual. We had the pleasure of sharing our leadership, reconnecting with our networks and starting new conversations.
As we wrap up 2021 – with a bow on top – we are grateful for all the success of the year and looking forward to continuing to serve and support our clients in the new year.
Stay up to date on all the latest from Element by following us on LinkedIn.