For every breakdown, vehicle repair and routine maintenance visits take your valuable assets off the road. The sooner your drivers and vehicles can get back up and running, the better. Fleet maintenance management helps boost driver productivity and control fleet repair costs.
Our premier suite of services helps you get fleet maintenance and repair costs under control, while increasing vehicle and driver uptime. Comprehensive vehicle maintenance and fleet repair services, unmatched buying power and more actionable data for better analysis and decisions will keep your fleet well-tuned and your bottom line happy. When you need to minimize costs and maximize productivity - we’ve got you covered both on and off the road.
Using fleet maintenance management to uphold high level of productivity
Our maintenance services keep your vehicles on the road and out of the shop. When your vehicles need repair or maintenance, drivers can simply visit one of the 50,000 authorized national and independent providers in our fleet maintenance and repair network.
Our experts will analyze work estimates, recommend the best repair facilities to handle your jobs, and negotiate prices on repairs, warranties and post-warranties on your behalf – maximizing cost and time savings. You’ll receive consolidated invoices and reporting for all fleet repairs and realize quantifiable savings by tapping into our extensive selection of suppliers.
Fleet vehicle maintenance
Our premium suite of fleet maintenance solutions is designed to reduce downtime and associated costs for fleet vehicles, offering:
- 24/7 driver assistance from multi-lingual, in-house contact centers
- Managed and contracted North American network of 50,000 national accounts, dealers, independent repair facilities and mobile repair providers
- Widely accepted service card ensures driver convenience and tracking
- Supplier locator link available via desktop and mobile devices
- Proactive preventative maintenance notification reminders sent to drivers based on OEM recommendations
- Element's staff of ASE/310S/310T-certified associates consult on repairs and enforce client specific policies
- Contracted network ensures quality vehicle repairs and service at competitive pricing
- On-site and mobile repair provider solutions available
- Policy management, reporting and consulting
- Negotiate warranty and post-warranties on your behalf
- Web access to view maintenance approvals, trends and repair history
- Online suite of standard and custom reports
- Element oversees and coordinates vehicle to rentals to minimize extended rental time
- Consistent follow up with repair shop to track repair ETA and extend rental as needed
- Repairs tracked from shop notification to repair completion
- Dedicated process for delays or escalations
Keeping drivers safe and getting them back out on the road quickly
- Service requests handled by knowledgeable staff trained in transportation fleet emergency response and logistics
- 24/7 nationwide tow and roadside repair coverage
- Personalized recovery ability for high value cargo, rail vehicles and off terrain
(U.S.) Element’s partnership with Agero, one of the nation’s leading roadside repair vendors, provides us technology to proactively identify, escalate and manage potential roadside delays. We provide comprehensive support, connecting with the driver and service provider to expediate service arrival for a seamless roadside event.
Easy job escalation
Reduces experience issues by proactively flagging and escalating at-risk jobs
Using a powerful estimated time of arrival prediction model, we can predict service delays in any zip code in the U.S.
Highly trained case managers follow up with clients and drivers and are empowered to do what it takes to resolve service issues
Client managed maintenance
With Element’s purchasing program for fleet vehicle maintenance services, you establish the service card limits and escalation process, and your drivers/managers authorize all repairs. This allows you to reduce fleet vehicle maintenance expenses with our negotiated repair pricing through our extensive repair provider network. 24/7 nationwide tow and roadside repair coverage with optional Roadside Assistance program.
Client repair data capture
We offer a web-based fleet maintenance management system to document and analyze your in-house repairs:
- One consolidated platform for all your maintenance information, including your own internally managed garages and Element’s supplier network
- Allows you to see a complete picture of your fleet maintenance and repair costs
- Integrates with major in-house garage software packages to facilitate data transfer
- Web-based work order entry with simple drop down menus
- Features online reporting that shows costs for your internally managed garage and total costs regardless of source
The Element advantage
Repair negotiation and authorization by ASE certified technicians
24/7 driver assistance from multi-lingual, in-house contact centers
Element and client-specific policy administration to minimize cost and reduce driver and vehicle downtime
Client maintenance approvals, reporting and repair history available on the web and mobile
Driver preventive maintenance alerts and supplier locator available on the web and mobile
Managed and contracted network of National Accounts, dealers and independent repair facilities
Regional field managers who actively manage vendor network relationships
Our telematics solution helps you identify where each vehicle in your fleet is at any given time. It also helps reduce your total emissions, fuel costs, operating costs and more while improving driver accountability, safety and service response times.
You need to make sure you have safe drivers on the road. We’re here to make that happen. Our Risk & Safety program covers you by integrating consultative expertise and experience with training programs and additional safety services to keep your drivers safe while cutting your expenses and risk.
Accidents happen. And when they do, you want to minimize costs, reduce risk and get your vehicles up and running again quickly. Our full-service accident program covers everything from the first reporting of an accident to getting your vehicle back on the road, and includes managing and negotiating repairs and getting maximum payout from third parties.