Every breakdown, repair and routine maintenance visit takes your valuable assets off the road. The sooner your drivers and vehicles can get back up and running, the better. Fleet maintenance management helps boost driver productivity and control repair costs.
Our premier suite of service programs helps you get maintenance and repair costs under control, while increasing vehicle and driver uptime. Comprehensive maintenance and fleet repair services, unmatched buying power and more actionable data for better analysis and decisions will keep your fleet well-tuned and your bottom line happy. When you need to minimize costs and maximize productivity - we’ve got you covered both on and off the road.
Using fleet maintenance management to uphold high level of productivity
Our maintenance services keep your vehicles on the road and out of the shop. When your cars and light trucks need repair or maintenance, drivers can simply visit one of the 37,000+ authorized national and independent providers in our fleet maintenance and repair network.
Our experts will analyze work estimates, recommend the best repair facilities to handle your jobs, and negotiate prices on repairs, warranties and post-warranties on your behalf – maximizing cost and time savings. You’ll receive consolidated invoices and reporting for all car and light truck fleet repairs and realize quantifiable savings by tapping into our extensive selection of suppliers.
Managed maintenance program
Our premium suite of fleet maintenance services is designed to reduce downtime and associated costs for car fleets and light duty vehicles, offering:
- 24/7 contact centers and emergency roadside assistance for drivers (Trilingual support)
- More than 20,000 National Account stores and 17,000+ contracted independent garages and dealerships in our repair provider network
- Widely accepted service card ensures driver convenience and tracking
- Supplier locator link available via desktop and mobile devices
- Driver preventive maintenance alerts
- Element’s 200+ advisors include ASE-certified technical advisors and 310S and 310T licensed agents who assess, negotiate and authorize over-card-limit repairs
- Contracted network ensures quality repairs and service at competitive pricing
- On-site and mobile repair provider solutions available
- Policy management, reporting and consulting
- Negotiate warranty and post-warranties on your behalf
- Web access to view maintenance approvals, trends and repair history
- Online suite of standard and custom reports
Maintenance purchasing program
With Element’s purchasing program for fleet vehicle maintenance services, you establish the service card limits and escalation process, and your drivers and managers authorize all repairs. This allows you to reduce maintenance expenses with our negotiated repair pricing through our extensive repair provider network. Our widely-accepted service card ensures driver convenience with the added bonus of 24/7 roadside assistance and comprehensive reporting by fleet or by vehicle.
Maintenance data capture
We offer a web-based maintenance data capture application to document and analyze your in-house repairs:
- One consolidated platform for all your maintenance information, including your own internally managed garages and Element’s supplier network
- Allows you to see a complete picture of your maintenance costs
- Integrates with major in-house garage software packages to facilitate data transfer
- Web-based work order entry with simple drop down menus
- Features online reporting that shows costs for your internally managed garage and total costs regardless of source
The Element advantage
Repair negotiation and authorization by ASE certified technicians
24/7 coverage across six award-winning contact centers in the U.S. and Canada
Element and customer-specific policy administration to minimize cost and reduce driver and vehicle downtime
Customer maintenance approvals, reporting and repair history available on the web and mobile
Driver preventive maintenance alerts and supplier locator available on the web and mobile
Managed and contracted network of National Accounts, dealers and independent repair facilities
Regional field managers who actively manage vendor network relationships
Our telematics solution helps you identify where each vehicle in your fleet is at any given time. It also helps reduce your total emissions, fuel costs, operating costs and more while improving driver accountability, safety and service response times.
You need to make sure you have safe drivers on the road. We’re here to make that happen. Our Risk & Safety program covers you by integrating consultative expertise and experience with training programs and additional safety services to keep your drivers safe while cutting your expenses and risk.
Accidents happen. And when they do, you want to minimize costs, reduce risk and get your vehicles up and running again quickly. Our full-service accident program covers everything from the first reporting of an accident to getting your vehicle back on the road, and includes managing and negotiating repairs and getting maximum payout from third parties.